5 more days and fixed my 6 more days post

I must say i fixed my 6 more days post so it's readable

5 more days.  Yesterday my legs were misfiring.  It was sending pain signals up and down my leg making them hot and cold, and tingly or painful.  I was highly uncomfortable to say the least and i don't understand why.  I mean aside from the whole nerve damage in my lower body thing.  I hadn't really had that much of an issue with this stuff till yesterday.  I was so uncomfortable and achy all day.  It almost threw me off.  I stuck to my goal and got in a quick 30 mins on arms.

I will need to figure this out.  I'm not sure if it was sitting or not but i'll be sitting a whole dang lot on Saturday i don't want Sunday to be a problem.

If anything though it was probably my 10 mile run the day before.  I was just plain struggling to eek out the 10 miles and though i pushed myself and  finished it within my goal time of 2 hours i was not pleased or happy with the results.

I have to get my times for ten miles down to exactly 2 hours that will give me and hour to work with for the final 3 miles in August.  I'm not sure if i wasn't hydrated enough or if my body just wasn't feeling it that day.  I need to get back on my water drinking.  I had slacked off, i'm not sure if my body is just tired of the same flavor of doctored water or not, but it's what i got till i get home from Europe.  5 more days before i'm heading out of country  5 more days you can make it.  Now to make lists.

Comments

Popular Posts